Monday 13 September 2010

VICTORIA SECRET INSPIRED LOOK

For this look, I was inspired by the beautiful
Victoria Secret Models
- like Heidi Klum, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Marissa Miller etc

The VS look is usually
a soft, smoky bronze/brown eye, with glowy peach-pink cheeks and a soft pink glossy lip.
(like a smoldering angel)

I re-created my own version of this look on my ever so beautiful sister
(she doesn't always look like this btw but she is very naturally pretty)

I used
on the face a light foundation, creme bronzer, mac mineralized skinfinish powders,
mac cream colour base -pearl
(browbone, cheekbones, cupids bow, centre of lips)
The eyes were gold, bronze, chocolate and pinked chocolate tones, with champagne highlight.
I kept the brows very thick and natural
(you don't see over-plucked brows on the VS runway)
combed through with clear brow gel to shape.
On the lips I used a pale pink lipstick and an iridescent champagne lipgloss.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment