Monday 13 September 2010

FIRST LOOK (bronze glow inspired)


This is my first makeup look I have posted on my blog. 
It is inspired by that gorgeous warm nautral glow -
seen at so many awards ceremonies and Oscars 
(it's almost as classic now as the 'classic' look!)

I had my gorgeous friend to model it
- with her honey blonde hair and striking green-blue eyes. 

A general look at what I used -
Illamasqua satin primer
Vichy foundation (opal and nude)
Boi-ing concealer shade 1
Chanel Bronze Universal
Ben Nye setting powder
Mac mineralized blush in 'Nuance'
(for the peachy glow)
EYES
Bronze shades with lashings of mascara
Bourjois eyeliner - turquoise (pop on the waterline)
LIPS
Nars chelsea girls
Dab of white-gold shimmer e/s (centre of lips)
(little trick for making lips look even lusher)

Thank you so much to her for lending me her face and allowing me to show before and after picture
- so people can see my work

I hope you liked it

- x-

Before (still luvly but bare-faced)
After - glamourous and glowing

No comments:

Post a Comment