Monday 13 September 2010

A GLIMPSE

So I hope those kit photos gave a little insight into what I like to use in makeup work.

For the glowing face : The Body Shop skincare, Illamasqua primers, Vichy foundations, Benefit and No7 concealers, Chanel cream bronzer, Nars multiples, Ben Nye creme rouge and setting powder, as well as Mac and Illamasqua cheek products.  A mixture of Mac and Crownbrush makeup brushes and tools

For those alluring eyes : Urban Decay Primer Potion (eye primer) Mac and Crownbrush e/s, Mac and Estee Lauder eyeliners, L'oreal mascaras etc

And last but not least, the luscious lips : Mac lipsticks, GOSH/Mac lipliners, ELF lipstick, Lancome juicy tubes and Revlon lipgloss.

I will do a later post going into more depth on my favourite products to work with and the reasons why I like them - but for now,
I hope this gave a general overview of my kit preferences and products.

No comments:

Post a Comment