Tuesday 14 September 2010

INSPIRATION for makeup artistry

(disclaimer - these pictures are not my own)


NATURE
sometimes the most precious things just happen - like the pearly morning dew

CITYS
The style, the essence, the people

ICONS
charm, charisma, pose

STARS/AWARDS CEREMOMY MAKEUP
hollywood glow, dazzling dresses, sheer elegance



FASHION/RUNWAY
always feel the season
2010 - soft molten colours, smudge not harsh, taupes/autumnal freshness

 I will do looks based on each of my inspiriations and post them in future blog posts.
These are my true inspirations as well as
beautiful small things I spot everyday -
a rose creeper up an urban fence, or the heavy cloud against the bright light in the distance, as well as unique people bringing their own style to the world. 

- x -

No comments:

Post a Comment