Sunday 31 July 2011

My FAVOURITE things

By Terry skincare -
luxurious, beautiful rose scented range


Crabtree and Evelyn handcare -
I love the La Source and Citrus fragrance
Leaves your hands incredibly soft and your head calm

My favourite ever ever fragrance -
a recent find, a light, airy slightly citrus scent
like an alluring breeze  - nothing like it

My new cream bag
(accesorize baby accesorize)
I've got a slight addiction to nude-toned bags!


Ren rose bath oil - 
 Softly scenting your lovely deep warm bath
 with the soothing scent of rose (and doesn't irriate my skin)


L'Oreal eye makeup remover -
removes my more than enough eye makeup
Very gentle and has a nice scent to it


Probably the weirdest but the best til last
Dettol wipes -
 they clean surfaces easily and leave everything fresh, spotless and citrusy
(+ they are £1 from the pound shop - bargain!)

- x -


1 comment:

  1. I love that creme bag! :)

    Would appreciate it if you checked out my blog. Just followed you a couple of days ago.
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete